Ultimate All Fours Mobile's Features and Installation Guide
Ultimate All Fours Mobile is a single player game for J2ME
compatible mobile phones.
For queries concerning Ultimate All Fours Mobile, contact Akash Harriram at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The ability to send signs to your computer partner in order to tell him what
to play or to ask him what he has in his hand.
- Several different AI options allowing for greatly varied gameplay.
- Varied animations and sound effects.
- The full official rules of All Fours.
- An easy-to-use interface requiring a minimum amount of button-presses (almost
a thumb game!)
- A Java J2ME (MIDP 2.0) compatible mobile phone of screen size 128x128 pixels or larger.
Java J2ME is a standard feature on almost all of the
phones to enter the market since 2005. Model phones on which Ultimate All Fours Mobile will work on include:
Sony-Ericsson 128x160 :: Sony-Ericsson F500i, K310, K500i, K508i, K510, T610,
T630, W300, Z500, Z520a, Z520i, Z530, Z600
Sony-Ericsson 128x128 :: Sony-Ericsson J200, J210, J230, J300a, J300i, K300
Nokia phones that have a minimum screen size of 128x128 and support
Motorolla phones that have a minimum screen size of 128x128 and support
The game comes in two versions:
- one for high-end phones that have support for Mobile 3D Graphics (M3G).
- one for most other phones that support J2ME applications.
Instructions for installing:
- Download the version that is suitable for your mobile phone to your PC.
- Use a USB data-cable, an InfraRed Port, or Bluetooth to transfer the
AllFours.jar file to your phone. (You can
save it to the 'other' folder on your phone).
- Navigate to where you saved the file on your phone, select AllFours.jar and
- Follow the instructions on your phone and when asked where to save the file,
choose the 'games' folder.
Alternatively, if you have access to the Mobile Web (your phone supports HTML
browsing and your Network Provider allows access to the internet), you can
download the game directly to your phone by navigating to www.allfoursonline.com. One there,
look for the download link and download the game to your phone.
Instructions for sending the game:
- If your phone has Bluetooth, you can send the file AllFours.jar (saved in the
'other' folder on your phone) to another phone that has Bluetooth. Just open
the 'other' folder, select AllFours.jar and choose 'send via Bluetooth'.
- If your phone has an InfraRed Port, you can send the file AllFours.jar (saved
in the 'other' folder on your phone) to another phone that has an InfraRed
Port. Just open the 'other' folder, select AllFours.jar and choose 'send via
Instructions to install and play the All Fours Computer Game Version 1.0
Instructions to install: Installable on PCs with
Windows. Minimum computing power required. Copy the exe file and the
included pictures on the CD to your computer and double click exe file
to start the game.
Make sure the name of the program is allfours.exe
Instructions to play:
Playing: In order to play, just click a card in you hand when a box is
displayed above your hand. If two players are playing, they must
alternate playing cards and will be notified of their turn to play by
the box which moves around the game board. Begging: In order to beg (if
to the right of the dealer), click the beg button in the top right hand
corner of the game background. All Twos: This game mode follows the
same rules as All Fours but only features one human player versus one
computer player. Display: The last trick played can be seen in the
Background Image: The game background can be changed in
the display menu and users can put there own 640x480 size image into
the game background. To format your pictures to be 640x480, use an
image editor such as adobe photoshop. Users also have the ability to
play on a standard green background. If the game window is resized when
there is a picture on the game background, 'black' will fit the part of
the screen that is not covered with a picture background.